Hardware and Software Repairs
Some repairs can be as simple as a power reset or more involved like replacing the motherboard. The majority of computer problems are an infection issues, which have corrupted the operating system and other software. We will remove the infections and repair or reinstall the operating system or other software. We work on all hardware issues, this includes laptops, desktops, networks(wired & Wifi) and servers . On all completed hardware repairs, the computer device is fully checked to make sure there are no other issues. If you are not sure about the repairs give us a call. We can handle it .
Purchase New Hardware & Software
The difference between Home and Business hardware & software are reliability, adaptability, scalability, longevity, speed, and viability.
- For reliability many of the business model laptops come with a free fall sensor. This sensor protects your hard drive from damage during a very fast movement or drop.
- With adaptability many home computers come with a home version for the operating system. This operating system can not be used in a domain based network. The domain based network is more flexible and secure.
- A computer that is scalable allows you to tailor the device to your business needs. For example, if you need more than one hard drive in your laptop, this can be done with a business model laptop. Most home version laptop do not have that ability.
- Longevity comes from the material used in the manufacture of this device. The Dell Latitude E5520 is made of "armored top to bottom on the outside with a hard-wearing Tri-Metal TM casing, a brushed anodized aluminum display back, magnesium alloy internal frame, steel hinges and zinc alloy latches". This is a quote from the Dell spec sheet.
- Businesses need more processing power and this is where the CPU comes in to play. There are many types of CPUs even among say a Intel i7. Just to get a little technical, if the L1 cache of the CPU is larger you will see an increase in processing power(speed).
- In order for a computer system to be viable it has to be able to grow with your company. So the computer system you purchase, should be able to add more memory, increase hard drive size, install additional hardware, and provide other features that will keep the system current.
There are many other reasons like warranty and easy to troubleshoot, but I think I have made my case. DO NOT BUY the Home version Hardware/Software for Business use, they are not made for a business environment.
I want you consider other hardware needs. Is your computer system and network connect to a battery backup? Sometimes your computer system or network will stop working, and you do not know why. This can occur if there is a momentary loss of power(lights flicker). This can cause programs or devices to freeze or stop working. If all of your devices are connected to a battery backup, you will receive a constant or uninterrupted power supply(UPS) to all your devices, eliminating the program or device freeze.
Below are spec sheets on business grade computer equipment. Just click on title to view.
Please contacts us if you need more info or to purchase new equipment. Thanks!
Dell Precision T3420
Dell Latitude E5520
Dell Power Edge R430
Dell Precision15 7510